New BSA LogoTROOP 91, Columbia SC Internet Authorization Form

If you are willing to be included or have your Scout included on the web site, please complete and sign the authorization section below. This authorization will remain in effect until you request to have you/your Scout's name removed. Either written or e-mail notification is acceptable for requesting removal. However, since we must have an original, signed authorization form to include you/your scout on the web site, e-mail will not work as authorization to include your Scout. Please download and return the entire original signed authorization form to the Scoutmaster.
Scout's Name:________________________________________________________ (please print)
I hereby grant Troop 91, BSA, permission to place individual photos of my son engaging in Scouting activities on the Troop 91 website. Yes ___ No ___

I hereby grant Troop 91, BSA, permission to post individual photos of the following adults engaging in Scouting activities on the Troop 91 website
Adult Name ________________________________ Yes _____ No _____
Adult Name ________________________________ Yes _____ No _____
Troop 91 has permission to post the following email addresses (adults only) on the Troop 91 website:
1) _________________________________________ 2) ________________________________
3) __________________________________________ 4) ________________________________
Parent/Guardian/Adult Signature (s):_______________________________________________
Parent/Guardian/Adult name (Please Print) _________________________________________
Date:_______________ Phone number ____________________________________________
For the full Youth Protection policy of Troop 91, please refer to the Troop 91 Standards, Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures at www.troop91bsa.org and the Guide to Safe Scouting BSA publication www.scouting.org

Back to Troop 91 Home Page